Monday, November 9, 2009

Is THIS Pimpin’, Pimpin’?


What in the name of tomfoolery is going on? Is there some new trend out there where celebrities just break in to folks home and steal for sport? First, OJ (and please don’t even start me on the list of idiotic things he’s done) and now Katt Williams? I mean to be real, this hurts my heart because this is a man that I genuinely find to be hilarious and Pimp Chronicles can still bring the laughter-induced tears to my eyes. But what brought me to laugh even harder is this fool’s mug shot (see above). OMG, are you serious!

According to CNN News, Katt is accused of stealing $3,500 worth of jewelry and collectible coins from a rural west Georgia home. Say what? That’s it? Unless he’s getting done dirty on all his stand-up DVD deals and movie appearances, I would think that Katt wouldn’t be hurting for 3.5 Gs, unless, like OJ, these items had some sentimental value. Either way, no excuse for him to use a crowbar and illegally enter someone’s home. Come on! And Katt, I’m going to need you to let me know why you thought this was a smart thing to do. And in your own words, “Don’t worry… I’ll wait!”

And with that, we roast.

Katt, Take your own advice and have some SELF esteem, its esteem of yo’ muthaeffin self! Boom. Roasted.

Katt, your hair is looking a bit UN-luxurious, don't you agree? Boom. Roasted.

Katt, looks like you sweated out your press running from the police. Boom. Roasted.

Katt, if you needed the money that bad, why didn’t you pawn your pimp cup or your Dipset chain? Boom. Roasted.

Katt, you are a miscreant after all. Boom. Roasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment